In Windows XP Professional, if you cannot access or modify GPT disk, you can convert a GPT disk to MBR by using the clean command in DiskPart, which will remove all data and partition structures from the disk.
- You might see S2VR HD 5 Drives in GPT status.
- Go to DOS command line (click on “Start Menu”, then “Run”, type in “cmd” in textbox, and hit “OK”)
- Type in “DiskPart” in command line.
- Type in “list disk” in command line to show all disks in this machine.
- Use “select” to set the focus to the specified partition, for example “select disk 1″.
- Use “clean” command to remove GPT disk from the current in-focus disk by zeroing sectors.
- Go back to Disk Management, you can see all S2VR HD disks are “unallocated” now. Right click on disk info, choose “Initialize Disk”.
- Choose all drives in S2VR HD and initialize them.
Warning: This command will erase all data on the disk, so please backup your data first.